A Seamless Process
We work collaboratively with our partners to ensure a smooth and successful transition.
Introduction | Evaluation | Due Diligence | Closing & Onboarding
We start by getting to know each other and use the time to learn more about you, your goals, beliefs, values and future aspirations. We will also provide an overview of AVP and allow you to understand our mission and what we stand for. This is a great opportunity to discuss your partnership goals and answer any high level questions you may have. We will provide an overview of our partnership options and process. If both parties mutually agree that we can be great partners, we will move to the next steps.
- Introduce AVP and get to know your practice
- Learn more about each other in regards to values, strategies, and personal and professional goals
- Overview of the partnership process
After mutual agreement to start the partnership process, we will execute a non-disclosure agreement and request some preliminary information. This information will allow us to evaluate your practice and determine a valuation. Upon determination of valuation, we will draft and present to you a Letter of Intent, which contains the valuation offer and other key terms. If mutually agreed upon, we will jointly execute the Letter of Intent and enter into exclusive terms towards closing.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement: Agree to mutual confidentiality of data and discussions while exploring a potential transaction
- Preliminary Information Request: Provide high-level information on the practice, including financial information and operational metrics to educate AVP on the practice
- Valuation Discussion: Jointly develop the practice valuation and terms of a transaction
Due Diligence Phase
After agreement and execution of a Letter of Intent, we will engage independent third parties to assist in a more thorough evaluation of your practice. During this process, we will work closely with you and your team to confirm practice information. During the due diligence stage, we will work in parallel to draft the purchase agreement, employment agreements, and other ancillary agreements.
- Letter of Intent: Key terms of a partnership agreed to in a non-binding agreement
- Due Diligence: Investigative phase of transaction process to confirm all information provided by the practice.
−Includes third-party diligence (accounting, legal, compliance)
Closing & Onboarding Phase
Once the due diligence process is complete, we will work to execute the purchase agreement and any ancillary agreements. Through this process, we will collaborate and plan for our expected closing date and onboarding. Once all agreements have been signed, we close the transaction and the agreed upon proceeds will be transferred. This milestone marks the beginning of our journey as long term partners serving a common mission.
- Transaction Documents: Purchase agreement, employment agreements, real estate leases, etc.
- Transaction Closing: Documents signed, proceeds wired
- Onboarding: Join the AVP team and begin integration process