Provider Outreach Direct Line: 602.598.7588
American Vision Partners is proud to affiliate with Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center and Southwestern Eye Center.
Each practice has more than 35 years of experience and both are committed to providing your patients with outstanding care and superior service.
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center and Southwestern Eye Center offer comprehensive surgical eye care and co-management opportunities with referring optometrists. Both practices are committed to the optometric community and believe that this approach adds value to all involved.
Why Refer Your Patients to Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center and Southwestern Eye Center?
- Multi-Specialty Ophthalmology: 38 world-class ophthalmologists
- On-Site Ambulatory Surgical Centers: 24 AAAHC accredited surgery centers
- Convenience: 45 clinics
- Commitment to Innovation: providing the latest surgical technology and dedication to clinical research
• Refractive Analysis (ORA) • LifeStyle Lenses
• ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) • Refractive Lensectomy
• Advanced Surgical Glaucoma • Treatment and Management • MIGS
• Macular Degeneration • Diabetic Retinopathy • Retinal Detachment
• Laser Therapies
• Corneal Grafting
• Surgical Treatment • Transplants
• Brow Lifts
• Eyelid Surgery
• Botox and Dermal Fillers
• Cosmetic Services
• Treatment of moderate to severe • iLux
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center: 602.598.7552
Southwestern Eye Center: 602.598.7551
The American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery define co-management as the sharing of post-operative responsibilities between the operating surgeon and another healthcare provider. It is a common practice in many medical specialties and is recognized by Medicare and private insurance carriers.
We believe working with a network of co-managing doctors is central to providing quality patient care. We are committed to building strong relationships with referring providers, based on
a foundation of mutual respect.